This document aims to outline the policy for processing the personal data provided via the website www.giftterwine.eu.
This privacy statement describes the way in which the user's personal data is collected and used, in accordance with Italian law and in particular the Legislative Decree 30. June 2003, n. 196/2003, Privacy Code.
Any personal data will be used according to the principles of necessity, propriety, lawfulness, proportionality and transparency. Where necessary, in relation to any use or specific processing of Personal Data, the prior consent of the user will be asked for.
The user's personal data will be processed for purposes related to the fulfillment of the requested services (eg, conducting business prior to entering into a contract and enforcing contractual obligations, including performing administrative and accounting duties, control and analysis of reports and complaints), as well as specific consent for the following purposes: a) advertising and promotional activities, as well as operations related to marketing communications (including newsletters and promotional materials concerning the products and services offered by Azienda Agricola Franco Terpin), b) determining the profile or personality of the person concerned and analyzing their behavior and / or consumer preferences.
Data can be processed manually or by using electronic equipment.
The use of session cookies (which are not stored long-term on the user's computer and disappear when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to transmitting session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) which are necessary to enable you to explore the site and its applications safely and efficiently.
The said session cookies used on this site avoid the use of other computer techniques which are potentially harmful to the confidentiality of the users' browsing and they do not allow the user's personal identification data to be acquired.
Cookies are not used in any other way to transmit information of a personal nature, nor are persistent cookies of any other kind used or systems for tracking users. It is possible to set the internet browser software to not accept cookies by activating the so-called anonymous web browsing so that no data will be handled by these systems.
The subjects to whom personal data refer have the right, at any time, to obtain confirmation or not of the existence of data and to know the contents and origin as well as to check the exactness of said data or to ask for said data to be integrated or updated or corrected in compliance with Section 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
"Section 7. Right to access personal data and other rights"
1. A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning them exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in an intelligible form.
2. A data subject has the right to obtain:
- a. the origin of personal data;
- b. the purposes and methods of the processing logic;
- c. the logic applied in case of processing using electronic means;
- d. the identification data concerning data controller and data processors and designated representatives in compliance with Section 5, comma 2;
- e. the subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of said data as appointed representative within the country, or as data controllers or processors.
3. The data subject has the right to obtain:
- a. updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- b. the erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- c. certification to the effect that the operations have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
4. The data subject has the right to oppose, wholly or in part:
- a. on legitimate grounds, the processing of any data concerning him or her, even if pertinent to the purpose of their collection;
- b. the processing of their personal data for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales materials.
These rights may be exercised at any time by writing to the Data Controller and Processor at Azienda Agricola Franco Terpin, Loc. Valerisce 6/A, 34070 San Floriano del Collio (GO), or by sending an email to email@example.com.